St. Martin’s Home is located in a beautiful wooded setting just north of Wilkens Avenue in Catonsville. Our building does not look like your typical nursing home—because it isn’t! We offer a continuum of care in a home-like, non-institutional setting.
Levels of care include:
- Independent living apartments for low-income seniors
- Assisted living
- Skilled nursing care (Medicaid and Medicare certified)
What is unique about St. Martin’s Home?
- The Little Sisters live at St. Martin’s and are available 24/7 to respond to Residents’ needs.
- The Little Sisters assure a constant presence with the Residents who are dying.
- We take a spiritual approach to aging—exemplified by the central location of the chapel, the presence of a full-time chaplain, daily Mass and rosary, and regular availability of the sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.
- All Resident bedrooms in assisted living and most in skilled nursing are single occupancy, with private bathrooms (some rooms also have private showers).
- Although each apartment has kitchen facilities, apartment Residents are welcome to enjoy home-style meals in one of St. Martin’s dining rooms as often as they wish, free of charge.