If you added volunteering to your 2016 New Year’s resolution, please consider this invitation to become involved in our 2016 fundraisers at St. Martin’s Home – our 3rd annual Nun Run and 12th annual Celebrating the Gift. Some ways to help:
Nun Run – Saturday, September 10, 2016, 8:00 a.m.
- Consider being a corporate or individual sponsor.
- Give a monetary donation toward water, power drinks, pretzels or crackers. Or, work with a group to purchase these items.
- Sign up to run or walk and ask friends, family and co-workers to join you.
- Dedicated committee members welcome!
Celebrating the Gift – Saturday, November 12, 2016, 7:00 p.m.
- Consider being a corporate sponsor or purchase a table of 8 or 10.
- Gift cards to restaurants, along with bottles of wine/champagne are needed for our Silent and Live Auctions.
- Tickets to the Oriole’s, Ravens, Nationals, the BSO, Hippodrome, or Center Stage do extremely well in our auction. Donate tickets to one game or event if you are a Season Ticket holder.
- Looking to be move involved with the event? Contact information below!
Contact Carol Small, firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.744.9367 ext. 126 for additional information.
Details of all events at St. Martin’s Home are found on our News and Events page.